- Home /
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you, including your name, email address, phone number or other information when you voluntarily submit the information to us via a request, contact, comment or other form on our website.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. For example, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
• to provide and improve our website and services;
• to communicate with you about your request (by telephone, live chat, email or other form of communication);
• to administer our provision of, and your payment for, products or services you request from us;
• to personalize and improve your experience; and
• to protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We do not use vulnerability scanning, scanning to PCI standards or malware scanning and do not request credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You may modify your browser’s settings so that your browser stops accepting cookies or prompts you before accepting a cookie.If you turn cookies off, your ability to use some features may be limited.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, except as follows:
• we may use third-party service providers to help us provide, analyze and improve our website;
• if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction;
• we may share information about you as permitted or required by law, for example with credit bureaus, regulators and law enforcement agencies; and
• we may share aggregated demographic or otherwise non-Personally Identifiable Information with our partners and advertisers, such as usage statistics of the website.
Our website is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 years and we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personally Identifiable Information from these individuals. If you become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to delete such information.
2010-22 Adelaide St. W
Toronto, ON M5H4E3
Are you thinking about purchasing a home? If so, then here are the questions you need to consider before you start shopping for a mortgage. What type of lender do you want to use? Mortgages are available through a wide variety of sources. You can obtain a home loan directly through lenders such as credit unions, mortgage companies, and commercial banks. You can also use a mortgage broker, who can contact lenders for you and present you will several different offers. Read More
Being a new resident from another country and working for yourself can pose a lot of problems financially and I tried a number or people before finding Privatelend. Alicia and Sunny were quick, helpful and just made my life a whole lot easier. I can breathe again. I would recommend anyone to use them in a heartbeat.D & E, North York
Thanks again for getting us back on track with our finances. You are all very pleasant and I have nothing but admiration for your professionalism with us in this big step we have taken at this stage of our life. We wish you the very best always.K & S
I just finished a refinance with privatelend but it would not be complete unless I gave a shout out to my contacted people Alicia and Sunny they were competent ,prompt, easy to contact and very pleasant thanks a bunch girls great job.Wayne from Whitby